Tunnel formwork system
Given the significance of the final construction cost, as well as the quality of execution and unparalleled speed in completing projects tunnel formwork For mass builders, it can confidently be stated that the tunnel formwork system, due to its organized and integrated execution of ceilings and walls in a single phase, encompasses all the mentioned advantages. Currently, the tunnel formwork system enjoys a favorable position as a modern and efficient technology in our country.
Advantages of the Tunnel Formwork System:
- Significantly reducing project construction time
- Cost reduction due to shortened construction cycle
- Efficient use of human resources and labor by reducing construction time
- Avoiding long-term capital tie-up for tunnel formwork projects due to the speed of project execution
- The multiple use of tunnel formwork in various projects allows the tunnel forms to be considered as a long-lasting asset for esteemed contractors.
- The possibility of constructing one floor of a large apartment building in a very short period of time
- Improving the quality of the structure through the use of tunnel formwork system
- Elimination of fine finishing and interior architectural operations in terms of creating smooth and polished surfaces
- Creating precise and uniform internal dimensions considering the high accuracy of the formwork
- Utilizing the tunnel formwork system leads to the economization of many conventional materials such as wood, rebar, wire, ironmongery, and more.
- The tunnel formwork system optimizes the utilization of available space.
- Structures created by tunnel formwork, due to the seamless pouring of walls and ceilings, exhibit high resistance against earthquakes and fire.
- Executing concrete structures using tunnel formwork makes the construction process akin to an industrial production line. As a result, due to the daily repetition of operations, it boasts high speed and efficiency.
- Due to the simplicity of using tunnel formwork, even semi-skilled labor can easily utilize this system.
- In this method, pre-fabricated mesh networks can be used, which is itself one of the ways to reduce the construction time and, consequently, costs.
Some consumable parts in tunnel formwork include:
Flange Nut and Washer
Cast Iron Locknut
One way Ramka Beam
Two way Ramka Beam
Single Sided Holder Rama
Double Sided Holder Rama
Exterior Bracket Clamp